Sharon K. Ingle is the administrative authority of
Instruct-online, a division of Ingle's Computer Services, L.C. She
is a 1979 graduate of the University of Iowa's college of business
with a BBA in Accounting. For the past 13 years she has provided
services and/or consulting in the following areas of expertise:
- Slide Design for Webinars created for nurses and coders
- Web Design
- Desktop Publishing
- Scanned Image Processing
Sharon and her husband designed, wrote, and installed the
software to operate their Webinars.
- Assess the continuing educational needs of participants
through the Instruct-Online planning committee and assess the
accredited requests reported by various nurses of hospitals and
- Identify and appraise the endorsed recommendations of our Online hospital clientele.
- Enlarge and improve the number and quality of educational
offerings with new computer technologies and providing a variety
of educational speakers with timely topics.
- Improve attendance at each educational Webinar by improving
communication through emailing, faxing and educational media.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and quality of each Webinar in
order to assure that the criteria of the Iowa Providership is
- Provide cost efficient, timely, and apposite Webinars to
meet the needs and demands of our clientele.
Instruct-online's future goal is to meet the
educational needs of the hospital community with a wide range of
suitable Webinar topics using selected professional speakers.
Instruct-online will provide the hospital community with
programs that will meet their educational and professional needs.